We are currently looking for:
Location: The Hague (Den Haag), The Netherlands
PixelPool is an international, world class retail and brand visualization company, with offices in five countries. We are looking for a full time Technical Lead for our in-house development team. Together with this team you will work on innovative 3D applications for Windows and iOS, as well as virtual reality experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. This includes projects from an international client base and you will collaborate with our artists and developers in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and the United States.
We are looking for a social and highly motivated candidate who can take the lead in complex and agile projects, who can think on their feet, be flexible and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. We cultivate an exceptionally motivated, friendly, and happy environment, and hope to bring more people on board to positively evolve our creative culture.
- Work closely with a dedicated team of developers and game artist to develop core systems for our clients in Unreal Engine 4.
- Coordinate with your team to define development timeframes, dependencies, and areas of risk to be considered in project planning.
- Develop framework, new features, reusable components, and documentation.
- Attend client calls as technical expert and offer advice or qualified recommendations based on clear and relevant information.
- Participate in team training, code reviews, and mentoring junior developers.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- Ability to communicate effectively and feel comfortable working in an international team
- Knowledge of Development Lifecycle methodologies, Project and People Management
- Proven experience building software (games or apps), ideally that are consumer facing and content driven
- Proven ability to write documented, unit testable, C++ code
- Ability to quickly find creative solutions to difficult problems
- 5+ years of Application Development experience with 2+ years in a Lead position
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is a huge pre
- Network and/or web development experience is a pre
We are offering a position in a young, creative and dynamic environment in Den Haag. You will be part of an international team with opportunities to travel abroad. We look forward to receiving your application including a resume and motivation letter in English. For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact Liv Slangen at email@example.com
Software Engineer (Unreal Engine 4, Blueprint, C++)
Location: Portland, OR 97201
PixelPool is an international, world class retail and brand visualization company, with offices in five countries. We are currently looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to work on innovative 3D applications for Windows and iOS, as well as virtual reality experiences. You will be working on projects for some of the world’s leading brands, as well as creating tools for our development team. This includes contributing on projects from an international client base, to collaborating with our artists and developers in the Netherlands, Bulgaria and the United States.
We are looking for a social and highly motivated candidate that can think on their feet, be flexible and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. We cultivate an exceptionally motivated, friendly, and happy environment, and hope to bring more people on board to positively evolve our amazing culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Implementing systems in Unreal Engine 4
- Backend programming and integration
- Tool creation to support systems
- System and shell optimization
- Providing guidance to visual and technical artists
- Establishing best practices as part of the development team
- Collaborating with designers to create and improve the core systems
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science
- Two years programming experience in C++
- Demonstrated ability to architect and implement features rapidly and reliably
- Comfortable in solving problems outside of primary expertise
- A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment
- Unreal/Game Experience
What can we offer you?
- Working in a young, creative and dynamic environment in downtown Portland
- Being part of an international company with opportunities to travel abroad
- Create innovative products for renowned brands
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Subsidized parking or public transportation
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's degree
For further details regarding the selection procedure and the advertised position you can contact London Klauer at firstname.lastname@example.org